“Once there was a little girl called Sophie, and she was having tea with her mummy in the kitchen. Suddenly there was a ring at the door. Sophie’s mummy said, ‘I wonder who that could be?'”
Since its first published in 1968, these opening lines are very familiar to parents and children who read it. Based on the picture book written and illustrated by the famous children Author Judith Kerr, for a short 3 days in May, ABA Productions and Nick Brooke Ltd (UK) will be presenting The Tiger Who Came to Tea – the modern classic at SOTA Drama Theatre!
Following on from his highly successful run in London’s West End, the tea-guzzling tiger returns to Asia in this delightful family show: packed with oodles of magic, sing-a-long songs and clumsy chaos!
A stunning stage adaptation of this classic tale of teatime mayhem… expect to be surprised! Suitable and recommended for children aged 3 and above and their families!
The Tiger Who Came To Tea
Date: Fri, 19 – Sun, 21 May 2017
Venue: SOTA Drama Theatre
Tiger Who Came To Tea Workshop Overview
Recommended Age: 4 Years and Above
Children will have the special opportunity to take part in drama exercises and games that will serve as a fun introduction to the wonderful world of theatre. Expand their imagination through voice and movement activities, and exercise creativity, expressions and spontaneous reactions. This will help prepare for the professional stage show they will see after the workshop. Additionally, there will be puppets-making and stories-telling using the puppets. Additionally the children get a chance to meet the cast of Tiger Who Came To Tea!
Win tickets to “THE TIGER WHO CAME TO TEA”!
Family Staycation Sg is giving away 2 pairs of tickets to the above mention performance.
Contest Period: 4 May – 8 May 2017 | Contest closes: 8 May 2017, at 11:59 am.
- Like and Share our posts! Tag at least 3 friends!
- Subscribe to our newsletter (receive more updates and giveaways!)
*Winner Show details:
- Date : 19 May 2017, Friday
- Venue : SOTA drama theatre
- Time : 5pm
- 2 Lucky winners will be randomly selected, results will be announced on 8 May 2017.
- Each winner gets 2 tickets.
- All results are final.
- Winner’s tickets are not transferable for sale.
- Collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
- Rating / Age Limit
- There is no minimum age limit.
- ALL patrons must have their own ticket for admission, this includes infants in arms.
- Recommended for children aged 3 and above & their families.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
- Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
Disclosure: Giveaway Tickets are sponsored by ABA Productions Pte Ltd.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!