Welcome to the Farmyard for a special play for the Year of The Rooster!!
From 27 April to 14 May, come and meet three famous feathered friends – the stars of three classic tales –
The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs, and her greedy owner;
The Little Red Hen, with bread to bake, but lazy friends;
and Chicken-Licken – with that scary acorn!
Date: 29 Apr – Sun, 14 May 2017
Venue: Drama Centre Theatre
This talkative trio of feathered friends will sing, dance, show and tell you their tales – and don’t be surprised if they share some valuable wisdom and backstage secrets on the way.
This brand new, interactive, fun, musical production is presented in quite an unusual way – as we look at the world of the Theatre Stage from the inside out. The wild and wacky characters and well-known folk tales are presented in fun ways that help us to understand both the themes and morals, but along the way we also reveal valuable secrets of how a Musical is made!
Guaranteed to engage young and old alike, with, specially designed with excitement, humour and learning points coming thick and fast! As the audience listens, engages and joins in with each story in turn, valuable lessons are learned.
Get your tickets online on Sistic now!
Win Tickets To Poultry Tales!
Family Staycation Sg is giving away 2 sets of 4 theatre tickets to the above mention performance.
Contest Period: 29 March – 5 April 2017 | Contest closes: 5 April 2017, at 11:59 am.
- Like and Share our posts! Tag at least 3 friends!
- Subscribe to our newsletter (receive more updates and giveaways!)
- Simply tell us the characters name in this show on our Facebook post!
*Winner Show details:
- Date : 30 April, Sunday
- Venue : Drama Center Theatre
- Time : 10:30 a.m sharp
- 2 Lucky winners will be randomly selected, results will be announced on 5 April 2017.
- Each winner gets 4 tickets.
- All results are final.
- Winner’s tickets are not transferable for sale.
- Collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
- Please note we do not recommend attendance of children below 3 years old to any of our productions.
- Whilst we do not ban children below 3 years old, ALL patrons (including babies-in-arms) WILL require a valid ticket to enter the theatre.
- We reserve the right to remove any child that is making excessive noise or is crying during the performance. We ask for parents’ understanding in this matter.
- ALL PATRONS MUST PURCHASE A TICKET FOR ADMISSION.
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording will be allowed for this event.
Disclosure: Giveaway Tickets are sponsored by I theatre.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!