From Number One bestselling Children’s author David Walliams comes an explosively funny space adventure for children of 3 and up. Two big hippos. One ENORMOUS dream. Who can make it to the moon first?
3 …2 …1 …BLAST OFF!
David Walliams has taken the literary world by storm and his brilliantly funny stories are adored by children the world over! He has achieved unprecedented critical acclaim and quickly developed a reputation as a natural successor to Roald Dahl. His books have been translated into over 45 languages and sold over 9.5 million copies in the UK alone.
Adapted for the stage by acclaimed award winning theatre company Les Petits and hot off the heels of their hugely successful Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs tour and immersive hit Adventures in Wonderland, comes a fantastical adventure featuring puppetry, music, mayhem and a giant space race to the moon!
THE FIRST HIPPO ON THE MOON
Date: Fri, 22 – Sun, 24 Sep 2017
Venue: SOTA Drama Theatre
Pricing: $38 – $58
Duration: Approximately 55 minutes with no interval
WIN! 2 x Family Tickets To The First Hippo On The Moon!
Family Staycation Sg is giving away Two x complimentary Family Tickets to the above-mentioned show!
Contest Period: 21 Aug – 25 Aug 2017 | Contest closes: 25 Aug 2017, at 11:59 am.
- Like & Follow Snap! Entertainment & FamilyStaySg
- Like & Share post on our Facebook & IG account!
- Reposts image on IG!
- Tag as many friends as you want to have more chances to win!
- That’s all!
- The 2 Lucky Winners will be randomly selected, results will be announced on 25 Aug 2017.
- Each winner will receive a set of family tickets worth $224!
- All results are final.
- The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times
- Collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
- Show is recommended for 3 years old and above
- Strictly no admission without a ticket
- The show is approx. 55 minutes with no interval
- Other terms & conditions applied.
Disclosure: Giveaway prize is sponsored by Snap! Entertainment.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!
Children 1 year old and above must purchase a ticket for admission.