It’s normal to have millions of questions run through your mind when you find out you’re pregnant. What should I eat? How to bathe a baby? Is cord banking needed? The list goes on and on whether it be at the beginning or end of the journey. Knowing what to expect when you are expecting is essential for any new mama and papa (or even the seasoned ones).
Want to pick up helpful tips about this exciting new chapter in your lives? Look no further as our friends from Bove at Suntec City (read about our 10 things you need to know when shopping at Bove), a one-stop mega parenthood store that tends to all possible prenatal & postnatal needs is having their 2nd series of Pregnancy Journey Workshop on 20 May 2017!
Scroll down to find out more on the 6 reasons why you should there with us (yes! we’ll be there too!) and Learn the deets on having a healthy pregnancy diet, lactation secrets, saving baby’s cord blood and how to bond or play with the baby + a hands-on guide for couples to reduce back pain with prenatal massage!
Good news to our expecting readers!! Take 50% off the admission fees if you use our PROMO CODE at the end of the article! So follow us, and find out more now!
1. Learn Healthy Pregnancy Diet
by Anita Pee, Physician, Eu Yan Sang
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been used since the ancient times to help many women during pregnancy. This talk will offer tips to expectant mothers with high sugar level and high cholesterol on diet considerations to take note of. Herbs can be prescribed to relieve dizziness, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms experienced during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Licensed TCM physician Ms Anita Pee from Eu Yan Sang will share with you how TCM can help make your pregnancy journey a safe and smooth one.
2. Get Hands-on guide for Couples to Reduce Back Pain with Pre-natal Massage
by Shiela G. Capistrano, Mums and Babies
With expert training, prenatal massage is more than just pampering. It is a therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of mother and child through the changes of pregnancy. When you are more relaxed and in less pain, your baby turns out to be healthier, stronger in the long term.
3. Understand What’s the importance of Cord Blood Banking
by Dr Philip John Masters, Cryoviva
Because of its ability to treat a range of life-threatening diseases and disorders, cord blood banking has become increasingly popular among new and expectant parents in recent years. Understanding about Cord Blood Banking is an essential subject given its medical benefits.
As more and more people are storing their baby’s cord blood, Dr Phillip will be helping you make an informed decision to ensure you won’t miss this single opportunity to store yours.
4. Learn How To Bond & Play with Baby
by Wendy Tan, Director of Josiah Infant Care
With an effective programme that combines Montessori philosophy with a unique teaching, Josiah has helped nurture and educate infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers in academic, creativity and social achievement.
Learn how to play and brilliantly bond with your child from birth!
5. Gain Lactation Secrets Of Secrets
by Juliet Chan and Valerie Ng, International Board Certified Lactation Consultants, Founders of Mumsfairy
While life experience is a great teacher, it’s so much faster and stress-free to learn through an expert. Mumsfairy aims to intercept problems before they occur, empowering new parents to navigate through this beautiful journey with ease.
6. Confinement Food Sampling with Q&A Panel Time
by The Natal Kitchen
The Natal Kitchen is committed to making sure that you get all the proper nourishment needed during confinement period while you focus on resting and spending quality time with your newborn! Made with only the freshest ingredients, every meal is carefully developed with a team of TCM specialists and experienced chefs.
Bove invites you to savour the quality of Natal Kitchen’s confinement food for yourself.
Low in sodium, low in fat and made without MSG!
Want To Know What You will be Getting from the Goodie Bag?
- Bove’s highly sought after Mosquito repellent maternity shirt worth $26.90 that lets you enjoy the ease of moving indoors and outdoors with added peace of mind.
- A Confinement meal delivered from the Natal Kitchen’s confinement experts to your doorstep worth $30.
- A unique Natural laundry detergent (900ml) by PiPPER that cleans just as well as chemical detergents! It is made from pineapple that is chemical-free, safe and effective. Safe for babies or for those with sensitive skin worth $15.90.
- With Eu Yan Sang’s 130 years of expertise and knowledge in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Physician Anita Pee from Eu Yan Sang’s TCM Wellness Clinic who graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences from NTU and a Bachelor of Medicine (Chinese Medicine) will be offering a complimentary One-on-one consultation worth $18.
Sign up HERE for Bove Journey workshop (Use Promo code: BOVE17FAMILY to get 50% off!)
Date: 20 May 2017 (Sat)
Time: 09:45am to 12:30pm
Price: $10 per couple
Venue: Bove By Spring Maternity
Address: 3 Temasek Boulevard #02-728 / 729/ 730 Suntec City Mall Singapore 038983
Disclosure: This Post is in collaboration with Bove by Spring Maternity.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!