Christmas Wonderland returns third time with twice the size of last year! Being the biggest Yuletide fair in Singapore, it transforms Gardens By The Bay into a festive playground with fun activities for the whole family. Follow our review below for the 10 Attractions that includes refreshing design and new experience you can expect at the fair this year!
1. LUMINAIRE – SCULPTURE OF LIGHT
The magnificent sculptures found all around the fair are handmade by skilled craftsmen using white wood from the south of Italy! A glamourous light up you won’t miss out!
Timing: 7pm -11pm
2. SPALLIERA CASTEL DEL MONTE
You will witness the largest of them all in Singapore! It’s not only 19.8 metre tall but 24 metre wide too! Everyone standing under will be mesmerised by the beauty of the highest spalliera ever built in Southeast Asia!
Blizzard Timing: 8pm, 9p, 10pm daily
3. CARNIVAL RIDES
In Total 4 rides to enjoy –
- Bumper Cars at $8 per ride ( 4 Tokens )
- Magical mini Ferris Wheel at $6 per ride ( 3 Tokens)
- Christmas Train at $6 per person (3 Tokens) – board at Supertree and Alight at Ice palace
- Bug Cars at $6 per ride ( 3 Tokens) – with min height of 0.9m
4. GAME STALLS
Win prizes at the good old fashioned carnival games and stand to win fun prizes! Expect 11 carnival stalls this year! Games start from $4, so if you get lucky you get to bring home Disney soft toys such as Nemo, Mickey Mouse, Tigger and Christmas mascots – the Reindeers!
5. FESTIVE MARKET
Savour from the rows of unique food stall and discover one of a kind Christmas gifts at the crafts venues across 27 vendors at the European-style festive market! Those with kids, better to come with strollers so you won’t have to worry where the kids go while you do the shopping. Click here for the full list!
6. GLASS HOUSE
Features a TWO-storey immersive dining experience by HARRY’S bars and dine-in. You will be able to view the beautiful light up of the Spallieria Castel del Monte while enjoying your festive meals offered there.
Snap a photo with Santa in his Cottage and bring home an exclusive memento from $20
Timing: Thurs – Sun ( 2 Dec – 18 Dec ), Daily ( 19 Dec – 1 Jan 2017)
Take photos among the 80 dazzling Christmas trees on display at the magical forest!
8. HI-5 FUNTASTIC HOUSE
Hi-5 Funtastic house host 3 distinct areas within, with fun activities for kids!
- READY, SET BOUNCE – Bouncy castle & slide!
- GROOVE WITH Hi-5 – sing along!
- Hi-5 STYLE UP – Dress up, Tattoos, bring home polaroid and balloon!
Pricing: $25 for 45mins session, you may pre-book when you purchase your tickets online! This Attraction is only for children between 4-12 years of age.
9. ICE PALACE
An up-sized Ice palace presents you with 3 awesomely cool areas to enjoy snow time! Ice skating rinks, Ice Slide, and a Snow playground welcomes families and kids to try them all out! You will need to purchase the tickets before you enter the different areas.
- 96sqm SNOW PLAYGROUND (Starting from $12 – $16): Bring your own jackets and hand gears if you have or you can purchase a set there while you can also rent snow boots on site as well! 20 mins per session, thus check the timing before play from 4pm onwards! Toys and kids slide are available for play within!
- 400sqm ICE SKATING RINK ($18): 45mins per session, skating aids are complimentary, skating assisting aid will be provided!
- All-new ICE SLIDE($4) : 25M long ice slide, children below 0.9m must be accompanied by an adult
- PAUL (DINE-IN): expect to wait for 15mins or less for your seats, must try will be their hot dogs and beef burgers!
Rental of skates and boots are available.
10. FESTIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Under the magical 8m wide Cassa Armonica Gazebo, look forward to festive performances such as Choir performances, Local collaborative performances and roving parades. For more details on the timings , click here.
Address: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953, click here for site map
Opening hours: 3.30 pm till 11pm
Opening Days: 2 Dec 2016 – 1 Jan 2017
- Santa’s Special Days (2 Dec – 8 Dec) : $4
- Rudolph’s Special Days (9 Dec – 15 Dec) : $6
- Normal days: 16 Dec – 1st Jan 2017: $8
Tickets are available for purchase online here! Take note on the card discount – Visa Check out enjoys 25% off admission.
- Admission is complimentary for children under 0.9m (limited to 3 children per paying adult).
- Tickets allows entry for :
- Photo Opportunities with Hi-5’s Jup Jup
- Magical Forest
- Christmas Carols (Thursdays to Fridays)
- Blizzard Time
- Access to Festive Market
- Access to Luminarie – Sculptures of Light
- Festive Parades (Last two weekends of Dec)
- Yuletide sessions (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Santa’s Cottage
For further information, you may visit www.christmaswonderland.sg.