Hello Kitty Carnival in Singapore!
We know you’ve brought your highly over-excited kids to Universal Studio for the Madagascar rides with the penguins, but now… Hello Kitty Go Around Singapore will be happening at The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa.
An long lasting 26 days of kitty carnival will be held from 16 October to 10 November 2015 exclusively for all Hello Kitty fans!
It will be the first Hello Kitty Go Around carnival to be held outside of Hong Kong. And ticket are on sales Today, with special tickets such as the SG50 & Birthday Celebration for even more exclusive meet and greet with the kitties![huge_it_slider id=”8″]
Expect plush toys and goodies to be given away when you purchase tickets at Sistic.
Admission ticket includes:
- Entry to the Hello Kitty Go Around!! In Singapore main event
- Entry to S.E.A. Aquarium (ticket valid on event date only after 2pm)
- One (1) Bottle of Exclusive 500ml Mineral Water
- Two (2) Game Coupon
- Two (2) Collectible Card
- One (1) Lanyard cum Card Holder
Early Bird (14th Aug to 7th Sept):
- One (1) Early Bird Exclusive Figurine
- One (1) Game Coupon
- One (1) Tote Bag
- One (1) Event Guide
- Only for first 10,000 admission ticket or birthday celebration admission ticket purchased before 7 September 2015. Its on first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last!
On entering the world of Hello Kitty, you will be treated to a spectacular line-up of entertainment and attractions all in the name of Hello Kitty. From carnival game kiosks to larger than life cutesy photo attractions, expect to see Hello Kitty and her entourage of friends in Ferris Wheel, Apple Temple and help Hello Kitty in Save The Goldfish. Or perhaps Papa’s Reading Room could just be your ultimate challenge!
Attractive Hello Kitty prizes exclusive to the event are waiting to be won at these game kiosks. An early bird goodie bag filled with Hello Kitty surprises will be given for every ticket purchased before 7 September 2015!
So make a date with Hello Kitty!
What to take note?
Rating / Age Limit
- Admission for infants in arms and children below 3 years old is not recommended to attend
- Children 1 year and above must purchase a ticket for entry
- SISTIC ticket holders will need to exchange for the official Hello Kitty event tickets via ticketing counters in RWS before gaining entry into The Coliseum.
- Identification is required for verification purposes
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is permitted for this event
Don’t forget your selfie sticks!
Family staycation sg