Hi-5 Fairytale is a theatrical extravaganza full of your favourite fairytale stories with special Hi-5 twists in the “tale” and amazing fairytale adventures of course!
The lovable Hi-5 puppet, Chatterbox, narrates from her magical Hi-5 book of Sharing Stories – just like the TV show. Chats, as she is lovingly known, reveals exciting surprises for the cast and audience along the way. The Hi-5 cast – Mary, Dayen, Lachie, Chris and Tanika all play a part in each fairytale; even Jup Jup stars in one.
Parents and children will be delighted as they watch the funny stories unfold. See how the Brave Prince of Knights and Sir Bucket Head try to awaken the cheeky Princess Sleepyhead. Cheer on your favourite bug as Speedy the Ant and Slomo the Snail race off to vie for first place. Jup Jup even discovers his family has extraordinary powers. There are stories of dragons, dinosaurs and even pirates!
Hi-5 Fairytale | 2 – 4 Dec 2016 | MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands | Duration: Act 1: 45min, Interval: 20min, Act 2: 45min| Pricing: $45 – $125 | Get your tickets online here |
Win Tickets To HI-5 FAIRYTALE
Family Staycation Sg is giving away 3 sets of family passes to the above mention performance.
Contest Period: 13 Sept – 20 Sept 2016 | Contest closes: 20 Sept 2016, at 11:59 am.
- Like and Share our posts! Tag 5 friends!
- Subscribe to our newsletter (receive more updates and giveaways!)
- Tell us why you want to win this!
- 3 Lucky winners will be randomly selected, results will be announced on 20 Sept 2016.
- Each winner gets 4 tickets.
- All results are final.
- Passes are not transferable , exchangeable, nor for sale.
- Collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
Rating / Age Limit
Late Seating Advisory
- Children below 1 year old may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).
- Children aged 1 year old above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Only Children with VVIP tickets are allowed inside the Moshpit Area.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Non-flash photography is allowed for this performance. Flash Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens are strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and must be checked in into the Theatres Cloak Room.
- Booster seats are available on a “first come, first served” basis from 1 hour prior to show up until show time.
- Booster seats are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
- Booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands may not be taken out of the Theatre Foyer at any time.
Disclosure: Giveaway Tickets are sponsored by Base Entertainment Asia.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!