Gear up your little ones for a freezing cool arctic adventure at Snow City this December! Get your suits and track shoes ready as the revamped Snow City reopens for a snowy good time with the adorable mascots – Oki The Inuki Boy and his pals! Different Zones awaits, filled with jolly fun interactive Arctic exhibitions, life-sized snow sculptures, and an adrenaline packed 60 meter slide down a snow slope!
Here’s a little guide to Oki the friendly Inuit’s abode at Science Centre Singapore!
# ZONE 1 #
Arctic Snow Playground: Explore The Arctic Circle
Have a feel of the Inuit way of life and learn how global warming threatens their fragile lifestyle and ecosystem. Surround yourself with life-sized snow sculpture of the mascots in a magical winter wonderland.
# ZONE 2 #
Snow Field: Where the Fun never ends
Plop down on an egg whirl ride or get comfy at Suki’s giant nest (Suki is the Giant owl you see later) for a magical storytelling session while taking learning about the Aurora Borealis phenomena. Plus, be treated to a one of a kind snow blizzard experience.
# ZONE 3 #
Traditional Inuit’s Home @ The Mezzanine
Check out the cool Igloo home and try out how it feels like ice fishing! Haul the stick in and see whether you can catch some fishes! It does take some skills! Then later on you can dive into a massive mound of snow and enjoyed sitting on a sleigh pulled by Lla, the trusty husky, and his team! Don’t forget to take a pic with them!
# ZONE 4 #
Arctic Snow Slide: For brave winter warriors only (we don’t advise for 2 years and below to try this!)
If you are avid adventure seeker, go on and race down the hair-raising or how we say – Funtastic 60 metre long, 3 storeys high snow slope!
Arctic Exhibition Opens Now! Discover how you can do your part in helping the Arctic Avenger as climate changes is affecting life in the North pole!
# ZONE 6 #
Shaman’s Souvenir Shop
Keen to bring home the magical Snow play’s souvenirs? Remember to pop over to Sharman’s shop and check out his gems!
# Transport #
Direct public buses: 6, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
- *10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
(refer to the map above)
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover
# Guidelines #
- Children below 7 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Winter jacket and boots are provided with the purchase of admission ticket to Snow Chamber.
- Wearing of long pants is compulsory to keep you safe and warm in the subzero temperature of the Snow Chamber.
- For hygiene purposes, wearing of socks is required when using house boots.
- Personal cameras are prohibited in the Snow Chamber. Please approach the photographers for assistance.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the Snow Chamber.
- Skiing and Snowboarding are not allowed in the snow chamber.
- Snow City Singapore may take photographs or recordings of any visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation.
Daily, 10am – 6pm (last admission at 5pm) | School & Public Holidays: 10am – 7pm (last admission at 6pm)
Snow City Singapore, 21 Jurong Town Hall Road, Singapore 609433
Meet & Greet Oki and Friends
Come and see Snow City’s new mascots! Join Oki, Ila, Koko, Nooka, and Suki in an extraordinary dance showdown and strike a pose with them for a photo memoir.
(Wednesdays, Weekends, and Christmas Day)
Dec 12, 13, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26, 27 – 2.30 pm at Snow Chamber!
For more info on the various activities, please log on to their website to find out!