One of the family-friendliest All-In-One Indoor activity park in the world has been the hot topic of the year – SUPER PARK SINGAPORE! We went for the launch last year and now we are back again for another round to check out if there’s any suitable activity for even the littlest ones!
Launched in November 2018, this almost 40, 000 square feet indoor park at Suntec City Mall, SuperPark Singapore offers over 20 fun, healthy, exciting and energizing activities under one roof! You don’t need to sweat it out under the sun and away from rain, pollution, high UV or bugs, and mosquitos all year round.
If you are thinking of bringing your kids down to this really one of its kind park, we got you covered here with our tips and guide on what to take note! Considering your kids are the same age as mine – 5 years old and 2 years old.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- You can advance book your tickets or purchase on site, though we would highly recommend you to do so in advance as sometimes the queue can get quite long and takes a while to register.
- You need to fill in a waiver form on site or online, before the staff issue you a wristband to enter.
- Put on your wristband and tap on the gantry inside the Superpark Singapore, and you can re-enter according to your time slot.
- There are toilets inside the park, and you need to wear shoes to enter.
- Although your kids may be younger but their ticket prices are the same.
- It’s free admission for children below 3 years old.
- Any child below 8 years old must ALWAYS be accompanied and supervised by a responsible guardian (aged 18 or above) with paid and valid admission.
- You can buy your SuperPark grip socks which you are always required to wear it while you are in the park. Ticket price excludes grip socks; SGD$3 per pair.
- Covered sports shoes are required for Clip ‘N’ Climb and Skate & Scoot World.
- Your waistband will be your locker key as well and they are free for use.
7 ACTIVITIES EVEN THE LITTLEST ONES CAN PLAY
1. KIDS GYM
Comes with ball pit, mini rock climbing wall, obstacle path with blocks, and a sliding mountain! The first section in Adventure Area you will get to see the moment you enter. Both of our boys race each other up on the sliding mountain and spend most of their time at the ball pit as well. If you saw our IG highlights (under SUPERPARK), you can see the fun they had racing each other, and they didn’t want to leave!
Before you get to slide down, you got to drag that adorable Tube up to the top of the hill. Children below 100cm are not allowed to play this. The tube may be a little on the heavy side, for kids who needed help, parents can definitely lend a helping hand but for safely no sliding down with your kids are allowed. Even I had a turn in this, kind of threw me off guide swinging into the walls (almost), but it’s so worth it and surely adrenaline rushing one!
3. FLYING FOX
One of our favorite activity as this flying fox that allows you to whizz thru the air and knock down the blocks when you “reach”. Noah didn’t dare to try this as he’s afraid he might fall, but he garnered some courage after I ensure I will be beside him. The moment he clung on with his legs together, he had no regrets getting up on this. He told me it was more fun than he expected! Even Christian had his “photo spot” done, he didn’t manage to do a real one as his height didnt’ pass the required height so can only take photo lah!
4. GAME ARENA (balls)
We conquered a few of the Games Arena activities, there’s a super pinball, super bowling, super hoop, valo jump, iwall, superball for the little ones to try their hands on it. Personally, we preferred the iwall (last pic) the most as its something different from the rest. We had to utilize our whole body to follow the AI on the screen to (on the same spot actually) fight aliens and do the freestyle runnings!
5. PEDAL CAR TRACK
Get your racing gear on and let’s compete to see who’s the fastest. I also got on the adult size vehicle, and tried to win Noah but he was still faster than me. To battle the racing track you got to exercise those legs, and you can go as many rounds you like. Until the queue gets long then it be best to offer the ride for others. There were other games such as air hockey by the tracks for those who were waiting in q. Warning: it took us a while to maneuver the steering wheels and pedals but we all managed to do it after some guidance from the friendly staff.
6. NINJA TRACK
There are 2 sections, but all are well cushion with forms and noodles. Training Ninjas? Here you can train their agility and determination, we see this as a good ground for the future spartan race! Christian surprised us when he managed to cross the poles without failing on the first try! And a good way to bond with parents too!
7. KIDS ADVENTURE LAND!
Climbing equipment, towers, and tunnels. This adventure has traditional play equipment to build coordination and bravery skills, as well as some digital activities for mental stimulation. We had fun playing hide and seek, as well as the activities surrounding the entire play area. Warning: Kids won’t leave this place!!
8. TRAMPOLINE (VALO JUMP)
Forget about the traditional trampoline, the Valo Jump is here to bump up the excitement level. Complete with digital sensors, bounce your way in this interactive game with plenty of missions and never-ending fun. Each kid will have to listen to the staff brief on each trampoline space on the rules – wait for the green light on the screen before you start jumping, and let others play after your timing is up. Usually its 60secs. But no need for more explanation, the kids loved it!
PRICING & INFO
More pricing to be found HERE.
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing)
Monday – Friday, 10am – 9pm
Sat, Sun, Public and School Holidays, 9am – 9pm
WIN! 4 X REGULAR DAY TICKETS TO SUPERPARK SINGAPORE!
Family Staycation Sg is giving away above mentioned tickets to TWO LUCKY winners!
Contest Period: 8 April to 14 April| Contest closes: 14 APRIL 2019, at 11:59 am.
- Follow the steps on @familystaysg FB & IG post and stand to win tickets to SuperPark Sg!
- 2 lucky winners will be randomly selected and the results will be announced at the end of the contest.
- Each winner will receive 2 Regular Day tickets!
- All results are final.
- The prize will be non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other dates/times
- Collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
- Other terms & conditions applied.
Disclosure: Giveaway prize is sponsored by SuperPark Singapore.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!
Want to be featured on FamilyStayationSG.com ?