Toni Lee, a youngster from present-day Singapore is struggling with the pressures and stress of schoolwork and parental expectations. With an accidental wish, Toni quite unexpectedly meets a Magical Paintbrush and is transported back in time to a Southern Province of China, where Toni becomes Ma Liang. In a series of magical adventures, Ma Liang’s story unfolds.
Meet the tuneful Phoenix who guides and helps Ma Liang with his quest. Watch out for the comical Palace Guards, Sotong and Shrimp, as they try to capture Ma Liang for the cruel, greedy Emperor and his wicked schemes!
Through the fun and laughter, a clear and strong moral message about the value of creativity, friendship, and the dangers of using, or abusing power is presented in this magical, musical family show.
Win Tickets To THE MAGIC PAINTBRUSH
Family Staycation Sg is giving away 2 Sets of Family Passes to the above mention performance.
Contest Period: 20 Sept – 27 Sept 2016 | Contest closes: 27 Sept 2016, at 11:59 am.
- Like and Share our posts! Tag 3 friends!
- Subscribe to our newsletter (receive more updates and giveaways!)
- What are the names of the Palace Guards?
- 2 Lucky winners will be randomly selected, results will be announced on 27 Sept 2016.
- Each winner gets 4 tickets.
- All results are final.
- Passes are not transferable, exchangeable for dates, nor for sale.
- Collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
Recommendation For Parents:
- Each production is recommended for children of a specific age range. We ask you to follow these recommendations. We do our best to suggest the ages of those who will most enjoy each event, however, you know your child best. If you have questions about content, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note we do not recommend attendance of children below 2 years old to any of our productions.
- Whilst we do not ban children below 2 years old, ALL patrons (including babies-in-arms) WILL require a valid ticket to enter the theatre. We reserve the right to remove any child that is making excessive noise, or is crying during the performance. We ask for parents’ understanding in this matter.
- ALL PATRONS MUST PURCHASE A TICKET FOR ADMISSION.
Photography/Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
Disclosure: Giveaway Tickets are sponsored by I Theatre.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!