WICKED has captivated 50 million theatregoers of all ages, and is already one of Broadway and the West End’s most celebrated, spectacular and successful musicals of all time. Discover a colourful fantasy world of wizards, witches, sorcery and magic and experience an enchanting story of two unlikely friends – the blonde and popular Glinda and the green-skinned outcast, Elphaba.
Winner of 100 international awards, including three Tony Awards on Broadway and two Olivier Awards in London’s West End, this unforgettable stage musical features astounding technical wizardry, stunning costumes, and show-stopping songs by three-time Academy Award® winner Stephen Schwartz.
Don’t miss this incredible original production, performed by an international cast, as it flies into Singapore for a special limited engagement.
WICKED THE MUSICAL | 29 Sept – 30 Oct 2016 | Grand Theatre, MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands | Duration: Approximately 165 minutes (including 20 minutes interval) | Pricing: $55 – $230 | Get your tickets online here |
Win Tickets To WICKED THE MUSICAL
Family Staycation Sg is giving away 5 pairs of tickets (2 tickets each) to the above mention performance.
Contest Period: 22 Aug – 29 Aug 2016 | Contest closes: 29 Aug 2016, at 11:59 am.
- Like and Share our posts! Tag 5 friends!
- Subscribe to our newsletter (receive more updates and giveaways!)
- The names of the two main characters in WICKED THE MUSICAL.
- 5 Lucky winners will be randomly selected, results will be announced on 29 Aug 2016.
- Each winner gets 2 tickets.
- All results are final.
- Passes are not transferable for sale.
- Collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
Rating / Age Limit
Late Seating Advisory
- Children below 3 years old may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).
- Children aged 3 years old and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- For the enjoyment of all audience members, all events start promptly at the time printed on the ticket.
- Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording is strictly prohibited during the performance.
- All DSLR / Cameras with interchangeable lens is strictly prohibited inside the auditorium and must be checked in into the Theatres Cloak Room.
- Booster seats are available on a “first come, first served” basis from 1 hour prior to show up until show time.
- Booster seats are not guaranteed and are not included with the purchase of your ticket. Patrons are welcome to bring their own booster seats.
- Booster seats provided by Marina Bay Sands may not be taken out of the Theatre Foyer at any time.
Disclosure: Giveaway Tickets are sponsored by Base Entertainment Asia.
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!