ABA Productions and Scamp Theatre (UK) proudly present TIDDLER AND OTHER TERRIFIC TALES By Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler!
Under the sea, out on the farm and into the jungle, these terrific tales are woven together with live music, puppetry and a whole host of colourful characters from Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s best-loved titles: Tiddler, Monkey Puzzle, The Smartest Giant in Town and A Squash and a Squeeze. Funky moves, toe tapping tunes and giggles are guaranteed!
Is Tiddler telling the truth?
Will Monkey find his Mummy?
Will George The Giant make lots of friends?
Can the old lady really squash and squeeze all those animals in?
This delightful production is brought to you by the award-winning Scamp Theatre (Stick Man – Live on Stage!, Private Peaceful, Friend or Foe) and adapted from the bestselling books by Children’s Laureate, Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler (creators of The Gruffalo). The perfect treat for kids 3+ and their families and friends! For more information, visit www.aba-productions.com
WHEN: Fri, 13 – Sun, 15 May 2016
WHERE: SOTA Drama Theatre
PRICE: S$58, S$48, S$38
Tickets are available thru SISTIC. | Approximately 50 minutes | Suitable for all ages |
Win tickets to Tiddler and Other Terrific Tales!
ABA productions & Family Staycation Sg is giving away 4 pairs of tickets to the above mention show.
Contest Period: 18 Apr – 25 Apr 2016 | Contest closes on 25 Apr 2016, at 11:59 am.
- Like us on Facebook & follow our Instagram #familystaysg
- Must! Subscribe to us!
- Tag 3 friends on our Facebook post & comment: What are the names of the three other terrific tales ?
- 4 lucky winners will be randomly selected, results will be announced on 25 Apr 2016.
- The winner gets 2 tickets to go for the above show.
- All results are final.
- Tickets are not transferable for sale.
- Tickets collection details will be advised via confirmation email.
Rating / Age Limit
- There is no minimum age limit.
- All patrons must have their own ticket for admission, this includes infants in arms.
- Recommended for children aged 3 and above & their families.
- Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
Photography / Video Recording Rules
- No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by ABA productions!
If you like our articles, com’ on follow us on our Facebook page!